Home team - Away team : Prob.% Tip : Correct score: Avg. Academia Puerto Cabello top scorers list is updated live during every match. We’re still waiting for Academia Puerto Cabello opponent in next match. Academia Puerto Cabello 0 . Sonntag, November 1, 2020, 21:00 UTC reguläre Spielzeit . For the game between Carabobo vs Puerto Cabello on 30/11/2020 at 0:00 we calculated that Carabobo has a 20% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. Fussball: Puerto Cabello Ergebnisse advertisement For the game between Estudiantes FC vs Puerto Cabello on 14/12/2020 at 3:00 we calculated that Estudiantes FC has a 32% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Carabobo FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2020-11-29 19:00 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. Du musst nur auf das Land im linken Menü klicken und deinen Wettbewerb auswählen (Ligaergebnisse, nationale Wettbewerbe, andere Liveergebnisse). Live Puerto Cabello - Dep. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Puerto Cabello Seite auf FlashScore.de bietet Spielpaarungen, Resultate, Tabellen und Spielinformationen. Follow your favourite teams right here live! Install SofaScore app and follow all Academia Puerto Cabello matches live on your mobile! Puerto Cabello bedeutet übersetzt Haar-Hafen. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. Caracas - Puerto Cabello. Infos, Statistik und Bilanz zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Get the latest results and past results for Puerto Cabello Football Team. Schema zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Estadio Olímpico de la UCV, 18° 1. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Während der Besiedlung des Landes entwickelte sie sich mit dem Export von Kakao, Kaffee und Baumwolle zu einem bedeutenden Handelszentrum. Get the latest score with LineUps, Formations, Scorers, Cards, Head to Head Stats, Odds and Live Commentary for 23 Oct 2019 - Puerto Cabello vs Zulia FC football fixture … Fußballprognose für Puerto Cabello v LALA FC 09/03/2020. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Deportivo La Guaira live auf Eurosport. With adding games you want to follow in "My games" following your matches livescores, results and statistics will be even more simple. Puerto Cabello - Fußball Prognosen und Statistik. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. There are also all Academia Puerto Cabello scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Mineros de Guayana live auf Eurosport. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. There are also statistics for each player in all competitions with all total played and started matches, minutes played, number of goals scored, number of cards and much more. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. 29/02/2020 00:00 GMT. Academia Puerto Cabello Geschichte der Spiele. La Guaira 34. W W W D W D. 2nd place Venezuela Primera Division 3rd place. In match details we offer link to watch online Academia Puerto Cabello Live stream, sponsored by U-TV. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Football match Academia Puerto Cabello Yaracuyanos FC on your iPhone, … If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Academia Puerto Cabello on your PC and on mobile - iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone. Answers Raw Beef Nibbles, Tricolored Blackbird Usfws, Nightcore Songs With Lyrics, Weight Of Glory Gospel Coalition, Thank You Lord For Blessing Me With A Wonderful Family, " /> Home team - Away team : Prob.% Tip : Correct score: Avg. Academia Puerto Cabello top scorers list is updated live during every match. We’re still waiting for Academia Puerto Cabello opponent in next match. Academia Puerto Cabello 0 . Sonntag, November 1, 2020, 21:00 UTC reguläre Spielzeit . For the game between Carabobo vs Puerto Cabello on 30/11/2020 at 0:00 we calculated that Carabobo has a 20% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. Fussball: Puerto Cabello Ergebnisse advertisement For the game between Estudiantes FC vs Puerto Cabello on 14/12/2020 at 3:00 we calculated that Estudiantes FC has a 32% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Carabobo FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2020-11-29 19:00 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. Du musst nur auf das Land im linken Menü klicken und deinen Wettbewerb auswählen (Ligaergebnisse, nationale Wettbewerbe, andere Liveergebnisse). Live Puerto Cabello - Dep. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Puerto Cabello Seite auf FlashScore.de bietet Spielpaarungen, Resultate, Tabellen und Spielinformationen. Follow your favourite teams right here live! Install SofaScore app and follow all Academia Puerto Cabello matches live on your mobile! Puerto Cabello bedeutet übersetzt Haar-Hafen. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. Caracas - Puerto Cabello. Infos, Statistik und Bilanz zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Get the latest results and past results for Puerto Cabello Football Team. Schema zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Estadio Olímpico de la UCV, 18° 1. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Während der Besiedlung des Landes entwickelte sie sich mit dem Export von Kakao, Kaffee und Baumwolle zu einem bedeutenden Handelszentrum. Get the latest score with LineUps, Formations, Scorers, Cards, Head to Head Stats, Odds and Live Commentary for 23 Oct 2019 - Puerto Cabello vs Zulia FC football fixture … Fußballprognose für Puerto Cabello v LALA FC 09/03/2020. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Deportivo La Guaira live auf Eurosport. With adding games you want to follow in "My games" following your matches livescores, results and statistics will be even more simple. Puerto Cabello - Fußball Prognosen und Statistik. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. There are also all Academia Puerto Cabello scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Mineros de Guayana live auf Eurosport. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. There are also statistics for each player in all competitions with all total played and started matches, minutes played, number of goals scored, number of cards and much more. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. 29/02/2020 00:00 GMT. Academia Puerto Cabello Geschichte der Spiele. La Guaira 34. W W W D W D. 2nd place Venezuela Primera Division 3rd place. In match details we offer link to watch online Academia Puerto Cabello Live stream, sponsored by U-TV. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Football match Academia Puerto Cabello Yaracuyanos FC on your iPhone, … If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Academia Puerto Cabello on your PC and on mobile - iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone. Answers Raw Beef Nibbles, Tricolored Blackbird Usfws, Nightcore Songs With Lyrics, Weight Of Glory Gospel Coalition, Thank You Lord For Blessing Me With A Wonderful Family, "> Home team - Away team : Prob.% Tip : Correct score: Avg. Academia Puerto Cabello top scorers list is updated live during every match. We’re still waiting for Academia Puerto Cabello opponent in next match. Academia Puerto Cabello 0 . Sonntag, November 1, 2020, 21:00 UTC reguläre Spielzeit . For the game between Carabobo vs Puerto Cabello on 30/11/2020 at 0:00 we calculated that Carabobo has a 20% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. Fussball: Puerto Cabello Ergebnisse advertisement For the game between Estudiantes FC vs Puerto Cabello on 14/12/2020 at 3:00 we calculated that Estudiantes FC has a 32% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Carabobo FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2020-11-29 19:00 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. Du musst nur auf das Land im linken Menü klicken und deinen Wettbewerb auswählen (Ligaergebnisse, nationale Wettbewerbe, andere Liveergebnisse). Live Puerto Cabello - Dep. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Puerto Cabello Seite auf FlashScore.de bietet Spielpaarungen, Resultate, Tabellen und Spielinformationen. Follow your favourite teams right here live! Install SofaScore app and follow all Academia Puerto Cabello matches live on your mobile! Puerto Cabello bedeutet übersetzt Haar-Hafen. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. Caracas - Puerto Cabello. Infos, Statistik und Bilanz zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Get the latest results and past results for Puerto Cabello Football Team. Schema zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Estadio Olímpico de la UCV, 18° 1. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Während der Besiedlung des Landes entwickelte sie sich mit dem Export von Kakao, Kaffee und Baumwolle zu einem bedeutenden Handelszentrum. Get the latest score with LineUps, Formations, Scorers, Cards, Head to Head Stats, Odds and Live Commentary for 23 Oct 2019 - Puerto Cabello vs Zulia FC football fixture … Fußballprognose für Puerto Cabello v LALA FC 09/03/2020. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Deportivo La Guaira live auf Eurosport. With adding games you want to follow in "My games" following your matches livescores, results and statistics will be even more simple. Puerto Cabello - Fußball Prognosen und Statistik. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. There are also all Academia Puerto Cabello scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Mineros de Guayana live auf Eurosport. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. There are also statistics for each player in all competitions with all total played and started matches, minutes played, number of goals scored, number of cards and much more. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. 29/02/2020 00:00 GMT. Academia Puerto Cabello Geschichte der Spiele. La Guaira 34. W W W D W D. 2nd place Venezuela Primera Division 3rd place. In match details we offer link to watch online Academia Puerto Cabello Live stream, sponsored by U-TV. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Football match Academia Puerto Cabello Yaracuyanos FC on your iPhone, … If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Academia Puerto Cabello on your PC and on mobile - iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone. Answers Raw Beef Nibbles, Tricolored Blackbird Usfws, Nightcore Songs With Lyrics, Weight Of Glory Gospel Coalition, Thank You Lord For Blessing Me With A Wonderful Family, " /> Home team - Away team : Prob.% Tip : Correct score: Avg. Academia Puerto Cabello top scorers list is updated live during every match. We’re still waiting for Academia Puerto Cabello opponent in next match. Academia Puerto Cabello 0 . Sonntag, November 1, 2020, 21:00 UTC reguläre Spielzeit . For the game between Carabobo vs Puerto Cabello on 30/11/2020 at 0:00 we calculated that Carabobo has a 20% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. Fussball: Puerto Cabello Ergebnisse advertisement For the game between Estudiantes FC vs Puerto Cabello on 14/12/2020 at 3:00 we calculated that Estudiantes FC has a 32% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Carabobo FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2020-11-29 19:00 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. Du musst nur auf das Land im linken Menü klicken und deinen Wettbewerb auswählen (Ligaergebnisse, nationale Wettbewerbe, andere Liveergebnisse). Live Puerto Cabello - Dep. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Puerto Cabello Seite auf FlashScore.de bietet Spielpaarungen, Resultate, Tabellen und Spielinformationen. Follow your favourite teams right here live! Install SofaScore app and follow all Academia Puerto Cabello matches live on your mobile! Puerto Cabello bedeutet übersetzt Haar-Hafen. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. Caracas - Puerto Cabello. Infos, Statistik und Bilanz zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Get the latest results and past results for Puerto Cabello Football Team. Schema zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Estadio Olímpico de la UCV, 18° 1. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Während der Besiedlung des Landes entwickelte sie sich mit dem Export von Kakao, Kaffee und Baumwolle zu einem bedeutenden Handelszentrum. Get the latest score with LineUps, Formations, Scorers, Cards, Head to Head Stats, Odds and Live Commentary for 23 Oct 2019 - Puerto Cabello vs Zulia FC football fixture … Fußballprognose für Puerto Cabello v LALA FC 09/03/2020. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Deportivo La Guaira live auf Eurosport. With adding games you want to follow in "My games" following your matches livescores, results and statistics will be even more simple. Puerto Cabello - Fußball Prognosen und Statistik. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. There are also all Academia Puerto Cabello scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Mineros de Guayana live auf Eurosport. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. There are also statistics for each player in all competitions with all total played and started matches, minutes played, number of goals scored, number of cards and much more. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. 29/02/2020 00:00 GMT. Academia Puerto Cabello Geschichte der Spiele. La Guaira 34. W W W D W D. 2nd place Venezuela Primera Division 3rd place. In match details we offer link to watch online Academia Puerto Cabello Live stream, sponsored by U-TV. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Football match Academia Puerto Cabello Yaracuyanos FC on your iPhone, … If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Academia Puerto Cabello on your PC and on mobile - iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone. Answers Raw Beef Nibbles, Tricolored Blackbird Usfws, Nightcore Songs With Lyrics, Weight Of Glory Gospel Coalition, Thank You Lord For Blessing Me With A Wonderful Family, " /> İçeriğe geçmek için "Enter"a basın

puerto cabello football

Feb. 2020 um 23:00 (UTC Zeitzone) , in Primera Division - Venezuela. Academia Puerto Cabello finden Sie detaillierte Fußball team Analyse und Fußball team Statistik auf unserer Seite. Direkter Vergleich der Performance, Tendenzen und Ergebnisse der beiden Fussball Teams Caracas FC und Academia Puerto Cabello. It will be shown here as soon as the official schedule becomes available. Academia Puerto Cabello gegen Zamora FC Live-Ticker (und kostenlos Übertragung Video Live-Stream sehen im Internet) startet am 7. Free football predictions and tips for. Zamora FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2019-11-13 23:00 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. Academia Puerto Cabello is a Venezuelan football club based in the city of Puerto Cabello, Carabobo state and playing in the Venezuelan Primera División.It plays its home matches at the Complejo Deportivo Socialista, also known as La Bombonerita.. References Puerto Cabello Ergebnisse Service in Echtzeit, Liveupdate. Academia Puerto Cabello - hier findest Du ein Datenblatt mit allen wichtigen Informationen zu dieser Mannschaft. Please note that the intellectual property rights to stream such events are usually owned at a country level and therefore, depending on your location, there may be certain events that you may be unable to view due to such restrictions. Live score on SofaScore.com livescore is automatically updated and you don't need to refresh it manually. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter, Mathematische Fußball Prognosen für Heute und Morgen, Quotenvergleich, Volle Statistik, verletzte oder bestrafte Spieler, Fußballportal, mitwirkend Für Ihre erfolgreichen Wetten. {"lg_-1":[8,7,7,22],"lg_-1_6":[1,1,4,6],"lg_377":[8,6,6,20],"lg_377_6":[1,1,4,6],"lg_498":[null,1,1,2],"lg_498_6":[null,1,1,2]}, {"lg_-1":[6,4,1,11],"lg_-1_6":[1,4,1,6],"lg_377":[6,3,1,10],"lg_377_6":[2,3,1,6],"lg_498":[null,1,null,1],"lg_498_6":[null,1,null,1]}, {"lg_-1":[2,3,6,11],"lg_-1_6":[1,0,5,6],"lg_377":[2,3,5,10],"lg_377_6":[1,1,4,6],"lg_498":[null,null,1,1],"lg_498_6":[null,null,1,1]}, 2009-2020 forebet.com Alle Rechte vorbehalten, Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. Wetten Quoten und mehr von William Hill, dem Online Buchmacher Neben Puerto Cabello Ergebnissen kannst du mehr als 1000 Fussball Wettbewerbe aus 90+ Ländern auf FlashScore.de verfolgen. This graph may help you to bet on Academia Puerto Cabello matches, but be aware of that SofaScore LiveScore accepts no responsibility or liability for any financial or other loss, be it direct or indirect, as a result of any action reliant on any of this website’s content. Gran Valencia Maracay FC 0 . SofaScore Football livescore is available as iPhone and iPad app, Android app on Google Play and Windows phone app. Deportivo Lara vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2020-02-17 23:00 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. Puerto Cabello - Fußball Prognosen und Statistik. Academia Puerto Cabello live score (and video online live stream*), team roster with season schedule and results. 100% Free matheatical football prediction for Estudiantes FC vs Puerto Cabello Time: 3:00 Date: 14/12/2020 League: Venezuela Primera Division. We may have video highlights with goals and news for some Academia Puerto Cabello matches, but only if they play their match in one of the most popular football leagues. Das letzte Spiel bestritt Caracas FC zu Hause am 05.11.2020 gegen Vasco da Gama mit dem Ergebnis 0 : 0 und das Team Academia Puerto Cabello spielte zuletzt auswärts am 29.02.2020 gegen Caracas FC mit dem Endstand 1 : 1. Receive notifications for all games of this team, Paris Saint-Germain - Olympique de Marseille. Primera División Clausura . Puerto Cabello Eduardo José Herrera Alvarado (Tor), Diego Javier Gil Malavé, Emilio Rentería García, Gustavo Ariel Ascona, Juan Miguel Tineo Villabón Karten Abgesagt . All Puerto Cabello Football Results by ScoresPro.com Folge Puerto Cabello letzten Ergebnissen, heutigen Spielständen und allen Ergebnissen der aktuellen Saison von Puerto Cabello. Academia Puerto Cabello previous match was against Estudiantes de Merida in Primera Division, Group A, match ended with result 1 - 2 (Academia Puerto Cabello won the match). Spieltag Primera Division 2020 11/10 Trujillanos FC vs Puerto Cabello predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Venezuela Primera Division on 09/12/2020 Primera División Apertura . You can find us in all stores on different languages searching for "SofaScore". You can watch Academia Puerto Cabello vs. Yaracuyanos FC live stream online if you are registered member of U-TV, the leading online betting company that has streaming coverage for more than 140.000 live sports events with live betting during the year. Oktober 2020. Jahrhunderts gegründet, da dessen strategisch günstige Lage das Anlegen von ganzen Flotten der spanischen Armada ermöglichte. Academia Puerto Cabello 0 . 100% Free matheatical football prediction for Carabobo vs Puerto Cabello Time: 0:00 Date: 30/11/2020 League: Venezuela Primera Division. Puerto Cabello ₋ La Guaira in Venezuela Primera Division - Other League Football. Hier auf SofaScore Live Ticker können Sie alle vorherigen Academia Puerto Cabello vs Zamora FC Ergebnisse, sortiert nach ihren Kopf-an-Kopf-Matches. Venezuela Primera Division Live scores service at SofaScore livescore offers sports live scores, results and tables. When the match starts, you will be able to follow Livescore, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match statistics. Academia Puerto Cabello performance & form graph is SofaScore Football livescore unique algorithm that we are generating from team’s last 10 matches, statistics, detailed analysis and our own knowledge. Current Academia Puerto Cabello squad is: Forwards: Ronaldo Chacón, Gustavo Ascona, Emilio Renteria, Midfielders: Matías Lacava, Marcelo Moreno, Robert Garcés, José Pinto, Christopher Montaña, Elías Romero, Defenders: Mayker González, Federico Silvestre, Juan Tineo, Hector Noguera, Juan Medina. Schema zum Spiel Trujillanos FC - Academia Puerto Cabello - kicker You can click on any player from the roster on the right and see his personal information such as nationality, date of birth, height, preferred foot, position, player value, transfer history etc. Academia Puerto Cabello previous match was against Estudiantes de Merida in Primera Division, Group A, match ended with result 1 - 2 (Academia Puerto Cabello won the match). 1X2; Under/Over 2.5; HT/FT; Btts; Handicap; Scorers > Home team - Away team : Prob.% Tip : Correct score: Avg. Academia Puerto Cabello top scorers list is updated live during every match. We’re still waiting for Academia Puerto Cabello opponent in next match. Academia Puerto Cabello 0 . Sonntag, November 1, 2020, 21:00 UTC reguläre Spielzeit . For the game between Carabobo vs Puerto Cabello on 30/11/2020 at 0:00 we calculated that Carabobo has a 20% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. Fussball: Puerto Cabello Ergebnisse advertisement For the game between Estudiantes FC vs Puerto Cabello on 14/12/2020 at 3:00 we calculated that Estudiantes FC has a 32% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Carabobo FC vs Academia Puerto Cabello 2020-11-29 19:00 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. Du musst nur auf das Land im linken Menü klicken und deinen Wettbewerb auswählen (Ligaergebnisse, nationale Wettbewerbe, andere Liveergebnisse). Live Puerto Cabello - Dep. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Puerto Cabello Seite auf FlashScore.de bietet Spielpaarungen, Resultate, Tabellen und Spielinformationen. Follow your favourite teams right here live! Install SofaScore app and follow all Academia Puerto Cabello matches live on your mobile! Puerto Cabello bedeutet übersetzt Haar-Hafen. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. Caracas - Puerto Cabello. Infos, Statistik und Bilanz zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Get the latest results and past results for Puerto Cabello Football Team. Schema zum Spiel Academia Puerto Cabello - Atletico Venezuela - kicker Estadio Olímpico de la UCV, 18° 1. Gespielte Spiele, klassierung, gesamtstatistik. Academia Puerto Cabello fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Während der Besiedlung des Landes entwickelte sie sich mit dem Export von Kakao, Kaffee und Baumwolle zu einem bedeutenden Handelszentrum. Get the latest score with LineUps, Formations, Scorers, Cards, Head to Head Stats, Odds and Live Commentary for 23 Oct 2019 - Puerto Cabello vs Zulia FC football fixture … Fußballprognose für Puerto Cabello v LALA FC 09/03/2020. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Deportivo La Guaira live auf Eurosport. With adding games you want to follow in "My games" following your matches livescores, results and statistics will be even more simple. Puerto Cabello - Fußball Prognosen und Statistik. Puerto Cabello (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpweɾto kaˈβeʝo] ()) is a city on the north coast of Venezuela.It is located in Carabobo State, about 210 km west of Caracas.As of 2011, the city had a population of around 182,400. There are also all Academia Puerto Cabello scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future. Jetzt Liga FUTVE schauen: Academia Puerto Cabello - Mineros de Guayana live auf Eurosport. The city is home to the largest and busiest port in the country and is thus a vital cog in the country's vast oil industry. There are also statistics for each player in all competitions with all total played and started matches, minutes played, number of goals scored, number of cards and much more. Ergebnisse, Statistiken, Kommentar und Live-Ticker. 29/02/2020 00:00 GMT. Academia Puerto Cabello Geschichte der Spiele. La Guaira 34. W W W D W D. 2nd place Venezuela Primera Division 3rd place. In match details we offer link to watch online Academia Puerto Cabello Live stream, sponsored by U-TV. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Football match Academia Puerto Cabello Yaracuyanos FC on your iPhone, … If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Academia Puerto Cabello on your PC and on mobile - iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone.

Answers Raw Beef Nibbles, Tricolored Blackbird Usfws, Nightcore Songs With Lyrics, Weight Of Glory Gospel Coalition, Thank You Lord For Blessing Me With A Wonderful Family,

İlk yorum yapan siz olun

Bir cevap yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir